HBase, mail # dev - HEADSUP: Working on new 0.96.0RC

Re: HEADSUP: Working on new 0.96.0RC
Enis Söztutar 2013-10-08, 21:43
HEADS UP:
I think we may have to sink this one. Our tests ITBLL and ITLAV with CM
fails consistently, and we suspect a problem with HBASE-9612 (although not
confirmed yet)

More details are coming soon after more digging into logs.