Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [PROPOSAL] introduce Python as build-time and run-time dependency for Hadoop and throughout Hadoop stack

Re: [PROPOSAL] introduce Python as build-time and run-time dependency for Hadoop and throughout Hadoop stack
If we decide to go with Maven then there's no point to complicate the
picture with jython. This time I will keep the offensive about *yton to myself
;)

Cos