Hadoop, mail # dev - [PROPOSAL] introduce Python as build-time and run-time dependency for Hadoop and throughout Hadoop stack

Re: [PROPOSAL] introduce Python as build-time and run-time dependency for Hadoop and throughout Hadoop stack
Konstantin Boudnik 2012-11-24, 22:03
If we decide to go with Maven then there's no point to complicate the
picture with jython. This time I will keep the offensive about *yton to myself
;)

Cos