Hadoop, mail # dev - development environment for hadoop core

+
Erik Paulson 2013-01-15, 23:50
+
Todd Lipcon 2013-01-16, 01:44
+
Andy Isaacson 2013-01-16, 02:08
+
Surenkumar Nihalani 2013-01-16, 03:38
+
Steve Loughran 2013-01-16, 08:40
+
Glen Mazza 2013-01-16, 13:31
+
Erik Paulson 2013-01-21, 16:36
+
Colin McCabe 2013-01-21, 18:31
+
Gopal Vijayaraghavan 2013-01-16, 14:17
Re: development environment for hadoop core
Hitesh Shah 2013-01-16, 19:18

On Jan 16, 2013, at 6:17 AM, Gopal Vijayaraghavan wrote:

> So, this is a question I have for everyone else.
>
> How do I change the hadoop version of an entire build, so that I can
> name it something unique & use it in other builds in maven (-SNAPSHOT
> doesn't cut it, since occasionally mvn will download the hadoop snap
> poms from the remote repos).

The following should work: ( from http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToReleasePostMavenization)

$ export version=3.0.0-TEST1
$ mvn versions:set -DnewVersion=${version}

-- Hitesh