Drill, mail # dev - Trying to get started....

Re: Trying to get started....
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-06-30, 15:33
Just one last hitch with my IntelliJ set up. I created a project in Idea
using the option that reads the mvn model to create the project structure.

Across the board the IDE complains about not finding the sources for
"org.apache.drill.exec.proto.**Protos" files. I realize that these are
generated sources which are kept under the target/generated-sources dir of
the java-exec module. The IDE is not able to find them or link to the jar
file that perhaps compiles them. The command line build went through
successfully.

Is anyone using IntelliJ to develop?

-- Hari