Flume, mail # dev - Errors in class ThriftSourceProtocol

Re: Errors in class ThriftSourceProtocol
Lenin Raj 2013-06-30, 18:30
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the help.

Your suggestions have helped.

I pulled the repo today and got 1.4.0. And I did

mvn clean install -DskipTests

It completed successfully. I imported a new project in IntelliJ and did
Build -> Make Project

The earlier errors disappeared. Now I get problems with the below 2 files:

flume\flume-ng-legacy-sources\flume-avro-source\target\generated-sources\avro\com\cloudera\flume\handlers\avro\AvroFlumeOGEvent.java
flume\flume-ng-legacy-sources\flume-avro-source\target\generated-sources\avro\com\cloudera\flume\handlers\avro\FlumeOGEventAvroServer.java

Error is: java: package org.apache.avro.specific does not exist

While importing the project, should I uncheck all sources that are under
target/* directory?

I am on Windows 7.
Thanks,