Hive >> mail # user >> config hive authorization

config hive authorization
hive-0.10  ,kerberos, local metastore ,,and I want to use hive authorization .

<property>
  <name>hive.security.authorization.enabled</name>
  <value>true</value>
  <description>enable or disable the hive client authorization</description>
</property>

<property>
  <name>hive.security.authorization.createtable.owner.grants</name>
  <value>ALL</value>
  <description>the privileges automatically granted to the owner whenever a table gets created.
   An example like "select,drop" will grant select and drop privilege to the owner of the table</description>
</property>

Then I use "hive" in the console:
set system:user.name --> hadoop
grant all on table xxx to user hadoop; -->  ok.
select * from xxx;  --> Authorization failed:No privilege 'Select' found for outputs ......
So ,why ? By the way ,I am using kerberos .