Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Failure in TestUserGroupInformation.testGetServerSideGroups

Failure in TestUserGroupInformation.testGetServerSideGroups
Has anyone seen this error before?

Testsuite: org.apache.hadoop.security.TestUserGroupInformation
Tests run: 14, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.278 sec