HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase code coverage and code analysis available on analysis.apache.org.

+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-09-13, 19:58
+
lars hofhansl 2012-09-13, 20:21
+
Elliott Clark 2012-09-13, 21:05
Re: HBase code coverage and code analysis available on analysis.apache.org.
Also the 'array is stored directly' violation class, lots of probable
false positives there due to our use of byte[]

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

Hein (via Tom White)