Hadoop >> mail # user >> is there no streaming.jar file in hadoop-0.21.0??

Re: is there no streaming.jar file in hadoop-0.21.0??
Hi Ed,

The directory structure moved around as a result of the project
splitting into three subprojects (Common, HDFS, MapReduce). The
streaming jar is in mapred/contrib/streaming in the distribution.

Cheers,
Tom