Pig >> mail # user >> COUNT sometimes returning a float value?

Re: COUNT sometimes returning a float value?
This is strange. Looking at COUNT code, there does not seem to be anyway it could return a float.
Do you have some example data/query that can be used to reproduce this ?
Can you paste the entire stacktrace of the ClassCastException ?
Do you have something like a bincond which might be returning different results for different rows ?

-Thejas