MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: what's this version 'version = 1.0.4-SNAPSHOT' ?

Re: what's this version 'version = 1.0.4-SNAPSHOT' ?
Hi,

This is a minor annoyance, cause we ship the release tarball with the
build files still carrying -SNAPSHOT suffix. Your version is still
1.0.4 after build and isn't 'upgraded' as you've pointed out. You can
probably pass a -Dversion=1.0.4 to get around this as well.

--
Harsh J