Kafka >> mail # dev >> nginx module feeding into kafka

Re: nginx module feeding into kafka
Alan,

Assuming this is for sending tracking events to a Kafka cluster. You may
want to take a look at the C++ client as a reference:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/kafka/trunk/clients/cpp/

Thanks,

Joel