From: David Williams [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 12:07 PM
To: Andrew Purtell; Gary Helmling
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Help with HBaseTestingUtility / MiniDFSCluster

Gary?

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17625938/hbase-minidfscluster-java-fails-in-certain-environments

On Jul 15, 2013, at 12:03 PM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 11:28 AM, David Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Care to answer the SO question with some details about why?  I put a 100pt bounty.
>
> Thanks for the offer. Anyone else here is welcome to take it up. Stack? Ted?
>

> --
> Best regards,
>
>    - Andy

Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this message, including any attachments hereto, may be confidential and is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom this message is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent or designee of the intended recipient, please note that any review, use, disclosure or distribution of this message or its attachments, in any form, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and/or [EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete or destroy any copy of this message and its attachments.