MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [ACTION NEEDED]: protoc 2.5.0 in trunk/branch-2/branch-2.1-beta/branch-2.1.0-beta

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-08-14, 23:03
Re: [ACTION NEEDED]: protoc 2.5.0 in trunk/branch-2/branch-2.1-beta/branch-2.1.0-beta
forgot to add: A big thanks to Rajiv and Giri for helping out with the
changes in the Jenkins boxes.

--
Alejandro
+