Hadoop >> mail # user >> Hoop into 0.23 release

Re: Hoop into 0.23 release
Nicholas,

Thanks. In order to move forward with the integration of Hoop I need
consensus on:

*
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-2178?focusedCommentId=13089106&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13089106

* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-7560