HBase, mail # user - HBase Java client dependencies

HBase Java client dependencies
Bryan Keller 2011-03-01, 02:33
In my application I'm using the Java HBase API. I'm using Maven (well, Gradle actually) to declare a dependency on HBase. Unfortunately, the dependency on HBase drags every transitive dependency but the kitchen sink into my app, including Ant, Jasper, Jetty, and others. I am hoping not all of these are needed just for the Java HBase client.

Is there a list somewhere of the minimal set of jars needed for using the Java HBase client? If so, I could just declare dependencies on these non-transitively.