HBase >> mail # dev >> Supporter Browsers

Supporter Browsers
Hi,

do we have a list of officially supporter Internet browsers for HBase UIs?
If not, should we?

Like, do we need do worry about supporting IE7 for the interface? And
what's about the other browsers? And Lynx? etc.

Thanks,

JM
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-05-13, 16:51