MapReduce >> mail # user >> Sqoop Version for Hadoop 1.0.4

Sqoop Version for Hadoop 1.0.4
Hi everyone,

Does anybody know that which version of sqoop supports hadoop-1.0.4?

Is sqoop true usage for importing data in PostgreSQL to hadoop?

I will be really obliged if you can help me.

Thank you very much.