Pig >> mail # user >> access schema defined in LOAD statement in custom LoadFunc?

+
Jim Donofrio 2012-09-15, 05:13
Re: access schema defined in LOAD statement in custom LoadFunc?
Unfortunately, no.  I agree we should add that to the LoadFunc interface.

Alan.

On Sep 15, 2012, at 1:13 AM, Jim Donofrio wrote:

> Is there anyway within a LoadFunc to access the schema that a user defines after AS in a LOAD statement? Is there some property I can access in the UDFContext or ? pushProjection provides the schema from a FOREACH GENERATE and getSchema seems to be only meant to read part of the actual file or a JSON schema file off disk.
+
Jim Donofrio 2012-09-17, 03:11
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-09-17, 05:06