Drill, mail # dev - Implementing the Query resource

Re: Implementing the Query resource
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-07-30, 11:56
Hi

I won't be able to join the stand up today. My update for the week - I'll
continue to work on getting the HttpEngine to integrate with the Drillbit
class based on the approach suggested by Jacques.

-- Hari