Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Moving source control from svn to git

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-08-08, 06:46
+
alo alt 2012-08-08, 07:37
+
Alex Newman 2012-08-08, 07:41
+
Cheolsoo Park 2012-08-08, 08:33
+
Kathleen Ting 2012-08-08, 17:35
+
Neelavar Rao, Rakesh 2012-08-08, 17:53
Re: [VOTE] Moving source control from svn to git
+0
Am good with any.

Thanks,
Abhijeet
On 8 Aug 2012 23:05, "Kathleen Ting" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> +1
>
> On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 1:33 AM, Cheolsoo Park <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> +1
>>

>> On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 12:41 AM, Alex Newman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> +1
>>>
>>> Sorry for the tenseness.
>>> My large fingers Swype Android poorly.
>>> Alex Newman