HBase >> mail # user >> HBase 0.94 security configurations

Re: HBase 0.94 security configurations
I don't know about a local zookeeper running.
I'm trying to run a test that extends HBaseTestingUtils.
It worked fine with the old versions when it extended HBaseClusterTestCase.
Since it is deprecated (also same for HBaseTestCase) I adjusted the test a
little bit (things like cong, fs, dfs etc.. became private and use getters
now) - maybe what i'm missing is here ?