MapReduce >> mail # dev >> MAPREDUCE-5069

MAPREDUCE-5069
Hi,

I just wanted to ping the committers again for your review of the patch for
MAPREDUCE-5069. I would greatly appreciate it if you could take a look at
the patch, and let me know if you have any feedback or accept the patch.

On a related note, do I need to generate a separate patch for branch-2 for
it to get accepted onto branch-2? Or is the trunk patch sufficient? Thanks
in advance!

Regards,
Sangjin