HBase >> mail # user >> HBase client program not able to identify/read existing table

+
Kiran Gangadharan 2012-08-23, 07:32
Re: HBase client program not able to identify/read existing table
Try restarting the entire hbase cluster. You often get strange error
like this if you have network errors (bad /etc/hosts setup) , a
'undead' regionserver(dead but still alive) or bad config.
-Håvard

--
Håvard Wahl Kongsgård
Faculty of Medicine &