Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop 2 Server 404

Sqoop 2 Server 404
Hello,

I just downloaded the new Sqoop 1.99.2 (sqoop-1.99.2-bin-hadoop200.tar.gz).
I then followed the installation instructions at
http://sqoop.apache.org/docs/1.99.2/Installation.html , but when i start
the sqoop 2 server, i get a 404 HTTP code at
http://127.0.0.1:12000/sqoop/version .

I think it's because some of the hadoop libraries aren't being loaded
properly. But when I ran the addtowar.sh script, I used -hadoop-auto, and I
am running hadoop 2 in the default /usr/lib location. It also showed the
correct path on the addtowar output.

I saw a similar post at
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/sqoop-user/201303.mbox/%3CCAFpXos57wkNuAo4xq2VZPGrPTdnS%2BBLun3fDbFeGNUriwZ2mGw%40mail.gmail.com%3E,
but this seems to be a similar problem, but using CDH. I am running a
stock installation.

Does anyone know why a stock install would be showing 404 Not Found on the
/sqoop/version URI? I'm sure I'm just doing something wrong.

Thanks,

-Kyle