Hive >> mail # user >> Partitioned tables

+
Babe Ruth 2013-08-27, 19:11
Re: Partitioned tables
sure. but the onus is on you to move the current hdfs data into the proper
sub-directory (aka partition.)   put it another way if the table is
partitioned the data *must* come from a partition. :)

Make sense?