Hadoop >> mail # user >> execute hadoop job from remote web application

execute hadoop job from remote web application
Hi , what is the way to execute hadoop job on remote cluster. I want to
execute my hadoop job from remote web  application , but I didn't find any
hadoop client (remote API) to do it.

Please advice.
Oleg
+
Steve Loughran 2011-10-18, 10:45
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 72686... 2011-10-18, 11:13
+
Oleg Ruchovets 2011-10-18, 11:30
+
Devaraj K 2011-10-18, 11:51
+
Bejoy KS 2011-10-18, 11:54
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 72686... 2011-10-18, 12:11
+
Oleg Ruchovets 2011-10-18, 12:59
+
Bejoy KS 2011-10-18, 14:34