Hadoop >> mail # user >> execute hadoop job from remote web application

execute hadoop job from remote web application
Hi , what is the way to execute hadoop job on remote cluster. I want to
execute my hadoop job from remote web  application , but I didn't find any
hadoop client (remote API) to do it.

Please advice.
Oleg