MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Mapping between the JIRA and files changed

Re: Mapping between the JIRA and files changed
Hey Praveen,

I usually use the git (or SVN) logs to see what changed. Usually each
commit is titled with the JIRA name it applies to. With git it is easy
to see these commits before actually applying them locally, I'm not
sure if svn offers similar features (i.e a way to see logs without
updating).

Also, looking at the latest patch in the JIRA is also good. Though I
think sometimes a commiter might change a few things before committing
and that patch (especially if it is an external submission) and the
patch won't reflect those changes whereas the commit log will.

- Patrick