Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper on Windows

Re: Zookeeper on Windows
The windows C client doesn't seem to be building at the moment:
https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/ZooKeeper/job/ZooKeeper-trunk-WinVS2008/913/console

Michi worked out the details recently (feb) and it was working. Looks
like a regression.

Would be great if you could help nail this down. (open a new jira if
you have any insight/patches) Thanks!

Patrick