Avro >> mail # user >> Working on Avro for Node.js

+
Manuel Simoni 2012-08-30, 16:05
Re: Working on Avro for Node.js
I am interested, and I think this is great!

I wrote about a stack using Avro and Node recently, and it would be
great to push Avros all the way through to Node.js
http://hortonworks.com/blog/pig-as-connector-part-one-pig-mongodb-and-node-js/

Russell Jurney
twitter.com/rjurney
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
datasyndrome.com

On Aug 30, 2012, at 9:06 AM, Manuel Simoni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I justed wanted to say that I am starting to work on an open source
> library for Avro serialization format support in Node.js.
>
> If you are interested in Avro for Node.js, I would love to hear from you.
>
> Please post any questions or suggestions you may have here, or use the
> Github facilities at
>
> https://github.com/manuel/avronode
>
> The project is in a very early phase (e.g. I don't even know yet if it
> will use C++ or JS), so all feedback is appreciated.
>
> Best regards,
> Manuel Simoni
+
Philip Zeyliger 2012-08-30, 20:59