Avro >> mail # user >> Working on Avro for Node.js

Re: Working on Avro for Node.js
I am interested, and I think this is great!

I wrote about a stack using Avro and Node recently, and it would be
great to push Avros all the way through to Node.js
http://hortonworks.com/blog/pig-as-connector-part-one-pig-mongodb-and-node-js/

Russell Jurney
twitter.com/rjurney
[EMAIL PROTECTED]