HBase >> mail # user >> Zookeeper error

+
Bharadwaj Yadati 2012-10-04, 12:51
+
xkwang bruce 2012-07-09, 08:39
Re: zookeeper error

On 07/09/2012 04:39 AM, xkwang bruce wrote:
> hi all:
>
> when I restart my zookeeper, the following error is up.
>

> ERROR org.apache.zookeeper.server.persistence.FileTxnSnapLog: Parent /hbase
> missing for /hbase/master
> ERROR org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeer: Unable to load
> database on disk
> java.io.IOException: Failed to process transaction type: 1 error:
> KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for /hbase
What version of HBase are you using?
Are you sure that your HBase Master is running?
This exception is fired when there is not an available node or if you
are running the cluster in local mode, the current directory for the
master is not available.
So, if you running your cluster locally, check its local directory
If you are running in pseudo or distributed mode, check if its HDFS
directory is available
Did you check if your HDFS cluster is running?
>      at
> org.apache.zookeeper.server.persistence.FileTxnSnapLog.restore(FileTxnSnapLog.java:151)
>      at
> org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZKDatabase.loadDataBase(ZKDatabase.java:223)
>      at
> org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeer.loadDataBase(QuorumPeer.java:417)
>      at
> org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeer.start(QuorumPeer.java:409)
>      at
> org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeerMain.runFromConfig(QuorumPeerMain.java:151)
>      at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.HQuorumPeer.runZKServer(HQuorumPeer.java:74)
>      at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.HQuorumPeer.main(HQuorumPeer.java:64)
> Caused by: org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$NoNodeException:
> KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for /hbase
>      at
> org.apache.zookeeper.server.persistence.FileTxnSnapLog.processTransaction(FileTxnSnapLog.java:209)
>      at
> org.apache.zookeeper.server.persistence.FileTxnSnapLog.restore(FileTxnSnapLog.java:149)
>      ... 6 more
>
> the directory of zookeeper's log has enough space. I cannot start my
> zookeeper ,thanks any help.
>

> xkwang
> best regards!

> http://www.uci.cu

Marcos Luis Ort�z Valmaseda
*Data Engineer && Sr. System Administrator at UCI*
My Blog <http://marcosluis2186.posterous.com>

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci