Hive >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Apache Hive 0.9.0 Release Candidate 0

Hey Lars,

Thanks for taking a look. HIVE-1634 introduced new storage type for hbase
tables, namely binary. Since, bug manifests itself only for binary storage
type. This doesnt count as a regression since functionality for binary
storage itself was added through HIVE-1634. Since, this is not a regression
of existing functionality, it won't count as a blocker for 0.9 release.

Nonetheless, other folks have found other problems in RC0, so I have to
respin. Thus, I will consider HIVE-2958 fix for RC1.

Thanks,
Ashutosh