Bigtop >> mail # user >> [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 RC0

+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-10-19, 04:54
+
Anatoli Fomenko 2013-10-28, 02:33
+
Bruno Mahé 2013-10-25, 08:35
+
Sean Mackrory 2013-10-23, 19:58
Re: [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 RC0
I haven't noticed it on my fully distributed clusters.

Are you running in pseudo distributed mode by any chance?

Thanks,
Roman.

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 12:58 PM, Sean Mackrory <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So far I've tested ZooKeeper, HDFS, HBase, Sqoop, and Spark (really just
> starting / stopping services and the shell). So far so good. I'm running
> into issues where MapReduce jobs on YARN seem unable to read / write
> intermediate files. There aren't any permissions errors - just intermediate
> files that it expects that doesn't exist. Just wandering if anyone else has
> run into this or has successfully run MR jobs on a recent Bigtop build?
>

> On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 9:54 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> This is the seventh release for Apache Bigtop, version 0.7.0
>>
>> It fixes the following issues:
>>   http://s.apache.org/Pkp
>>
>> *** Please download, test and vote by Fri 10/25 noon PST
>>
>> Note that we are voting upon the source (tag):
>>    release-0.7.0-RC0
>>
>> Source and binary files:
>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebigtop-194/org/apache/bigtop/bigtop/0.7.0/
>>
>> Binary convenience artifacts:
>>    http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/Releases/job/Bigtop-0.7.0/
>>
>> Documentation on how to install (just make sure to adjust the repos for
>> 0.7.0):
>>
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BIGTOP/How+to+install+Hadoop+distribution+from+Bigtop+0.6.0
>>
>> Maven staging repo:
>>    https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebigtop-194/
>>
>> The tag to be voted upon:
>>
>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=bigtop.git;a=commit;h=fb628180d289335dcf95641b44482fb680f11573
>>
>> Bigtop's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
>>    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/bigtop/dist/KEYS
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Roman.

+