Flume, mail # user - Are the interceptors expected to be thread-safe?

Re: Are the interceptors expected to be thread-safe?
Hari Shreedharan 2013-08-27, 18:15
Interceptors should be thread-safe, since sources can have multiple threads (like Avro Source), in which case if the interceptors are not thread-safe, then you would hit unexpected consequences.
Thanks,
Hari