HBase >> mail # dev >> precommit machines

+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-04-12, 15:43
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2013-04-12, 16:55
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-04-12, 17:45
+
Stack 2013-04-13, 03:30
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2013-04-15, 17:43
+
Stack 2013-04-15, 01:38
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-15, 03:29
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-15, 19:17
Re: precommit machines
Just integrated HBASE-8326 into 0.94

Keeping my fingers crossed ...

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 12:17 PM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> > Now I need to check the EC2 builds, which have been failing for a while
> now.
>
> For one issue, see HBASE-8326. I think that is ready to go in.
>

> On Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 8:29 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > On a related note, I have limited the 0.94 build to Ubuntu3 only, after I
> > noticed that almost all transient failures were on Ubuntu{1|2|4|5}.
> > Did that with build #950, not that a single failure since (hope I did not
> > jinx it now!!).
> >
> > Might be worth figuring out how that machine differs from the other
> > Ubunutu environments.
> >

> > Now I need to check the EC2 builds, which have been failing for a while
> > now.
> >

> > -- Lars

+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-04-15, 10:47