HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: Question regarding job execution

Re: Question regarding job execution
I am assuming you refer to the YARN's CapacityScheduler.

The CS in YARN does support parallel job (the right term is application, or
'app', not 'job' anymore, when speaking in YARN's context) execution. If
looking at code of CapacityScheduler.java and LeafQueue.java, you can
notice it iterate over all applications for node-update time assignments
(see nodeUpdate(…) call (via NODE_UPDATE event) in former and
assignContainers(…) call in the latter).

On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 1:28 PM, Jagmohan Chauhan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Harsh J