Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Any command zookeeper administrator can use to close or reject client connetion with ip level?

Re: Any command zookeeper administrator can use to close or reject client connetion with ip level?
Thanks ! Filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1321 to
track this.

Thanks,
Neha