Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Fatal Severe unrecoverable error and shutdown of OSGI framework

Re: Fatal Severe unrecoverable error and shutdown of OSGI framework
Am 24.10.2012 16:02, schrieb Peter Wissel:
> Can anyone tell me what was happening and how I can avoid such behavior?

Without further information on the changes you were working on and how
ZK is used ... this is just guessing ... but do you have all the
necessary package imports?

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht