MapReduce >> mail # user >> setup() and cleanup() methods for mapred api.

Re: setup() and cleanup() methods for mapred api.
Thanks for Your reply Liyin. close() get executed after each reducer right?
Are we able to capture a dynamic value in close()?

--
*Thanks & Regards*

Unmesha Sreeveni U.B

*Junior Developer*