Hadoop, mail # user - 1gig or 10gig network for cluster?

Re: 1gig or 10gig network for cluster?
alo alt 2011-12-23, 18:44
Hi,

recommend or optimum?
10G are the best for optimal rackawareness. If you plan to grow up
seriously, start with the best you can effort. Depends on your
available investment, I think.

- Alex

--
Alexander Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com

P Think of the environment: please don't print this email unless you
really need to.