Hadoop >> mail # user >> 1gig or 10gig network for cluster?

Re: 1gig or 10gig network for cluster?
Hi,

recommend or optimum?
10G are the best for optimal rackawareness. If you plan to grow up
seriously, start with the best you can effort. Depends on your
available investment, I think.

- Alex

--
Alexander Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com

P Think of the environment: please don't print this email unless you
really need to.