HBase >> mail # dev >> DISCUSSION: Move to GIT?

Re: DISCUSSION: Move to GIT?
On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 9:12 PM, Talat UYARER <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi Stack,
>
> I am volunteer for conversion.

You are a gentleman Talat.

My guess is that you may not be able to make much progress if you are not a
committer but if you want to see how far you can get, I'd be game.  Keep me
in the loop and I can do any necessary committer intercessions.

Yours,
St.Ack