Hive >> mail # user >> counting number of pageviews and unique pageviews

+
Cam Bazz 2012-06-11, 12:45
+
Nitin Pawar 2012-06-11, 12:49
+
Cam Bazz 2012-06-11, 12:53
Re: counting number of pageviews and unique pageviews
why not write big joins and generate a single query which will get the
expected results you want.

Or you can write queries and insert the intermediate data in temp tables
and clean them up once your execution is over

--
Nitin Pawar