Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Are the Zookeeper nodes created at Client Side or Server Side?

Re: Are the Zookeeper nodes created at Client Side or Server Side?
The data is all stored in memory and then periodically snapshotted to disk
as far as I know. It will be under your data directory wherever you've
configured that to be, but it's not going to be human readable.