Accumulo >> mail # user >> du command giving null pointer exception [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

+
Dickson, Matt MR 2013-08-22, 05:44
Re: du command giving null pointer exception [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
Can you run the shell with debug on?  That will give you a stack trace for
the exception:

$  ./bin/accumulo shell --debug ...

And please open a ticket.

-Eric

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 1:44 AM, Dickson, Matt MR <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> **
>
> *UNOFFICIAL*
> I'm trying to get the total disk space used by a table and am using the du
> <tablename> command but getting a NullPointerException, specifically
>
> 22 05:41:13,223 [shell:shell] ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException:
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>
> When run I'm in a table context on Accumulo 1.5.1.
>
> Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Matt

+
Christopher 2013-08-27, 18:41