Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: MapReduce job over HBase-0.94.3 fails

Re: MapReduce job over HBase-0.94.3 fails
Hi Bhushan,

Please email the [EMAIL PROTECTED] lists for any Apache Hadoop
user-related questions (instead of sending it to me directly this
way). You can subscribe by following instructions at
http://hadoop.apache.org/mailing_lists.html. I've added the list in my
reply here.

--
Harsh J