Kafka >> mail # dev >> replication development dashboard

replication development dashboard
I'm thinking of putting together an 0.8 development dashboard using the
wiki's jiraissues plugin. In order to classify issues, I will need to label
issues as follows:

core-0.8: core features (this is mostly done)
bugs: known bugs
tools: e.g., migration tool, producer performance improvements, etc.
testfw: test framework related
optimization: not bugs, but enhancements

If anyone can think of better or more classifications, let me know. Since I
will need to apply these labels there will be some noise on the list so I
will try to get them all done in large blocks once I start (sometime
tomorrow).

Thanks,

Joel