Accumulo >> mail # user >> Accumulo and Java 7

Accumulo and Java 7
Does anybody have experience with running Accumulo on top of Java 7? The
mailing list archives show that David Medinets tried compiling 1.3.5 on the
openjdk implementation back in December, but it doesn't look like there was
much follow up on it.

When I'm trying to use the 1.4.1 dist tarball on CDH3, my gc and tracer
start fine but the master and monitor silently fail. I haven't yet tried to
fire up tablet servers. All logs are painfully bare.

Any ideas from the wisdom of the internet?

Mike